[Dixielandjazz] Copying.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 13 22:39:31 PST 2005

This has been a rousing Sunday evening.  Thanks to all for it.

As for copying recordings, I stopped worrying (about being "caught," not
about whether I should "do" it) when the recording industry refused to
prosecute the saint who invented the double-barrelled tape deck.

As for the soul who doesn't copy anything by living musicians, my only
question is, are you SURE you've never copied one single living
musician?  That would be quite a record (sic), and grounds for getting
packed for your trip to Rome and the first-ever living Beatification!,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org