[Dixielandjazz] Young people and copying CD's

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sun Nov 13 15:17:04 PST 2005

Here's another turn on this issue:

Why do they make cd & dvd burners?
Why is their sale allowed?
Why are audio recording programs appearing all over the internet?
Should the people manufacturing these products be held equally as
responsible?

My point is, people only can do damage with the tools available to them.
Everyone wants to sue the pimply faced 15 year old computer whiz but not
the company who makes the cd/dvd burner he uses.

Mike