[Dixielandjazz] Re: Bohém Ragtime Jazzband at Little Swit zerland, Sonoma Nov 28 and other Ca...

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 14:04:56 PST 2005

Hi:  OKOM fans in the Bay Area:
Please show your support for Tamas and his outstanding group and make every
effort to attend this special event at Little Switzerland.

Little Switzerland is a major venue for professional musicians in the  Sonoma
area and deserves your support. The management of this club is committed  to
treating its musicians equitably without the usual story of "you'll get
exposure", etc. I speak from personal experience, with 15 yrs of musical
employment at Little Switzerland.

They want to showcase various styles of music in addition to the very
popular polka and European dance music that is presented every Sunday.

I promise that you will not be disappointed with an evening at Little
Switzerland, particularly Nov 28th! Be prepared to enjoy a great meal and a
musician-friendly venue! You (or those relatives that have violated  the 3 day rule)
might even want to stay the weekend in Sonoma  and enjoy the ambiance of the
Sonoma area.

There is ample opportunity of walking off your Thanksgiving excesses and
enjoying the beautiful fall weather in the Napa-Sonoma valley area. It is
currently 67F in Sonoma with clear skies.

Thanks in advance,
Art Wood