[Dixielandjazz] Musicians Dream Gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 00:07:10 PST 2005

For all you listmates living in the Portland Oregon area.  Here is your
dream gig, and you don't even have to play.

also known as Chick singers Happy Hour,  :))

Hope some of you pass the audition, and get all three shifts,  :))

Musical content:   "One Mint Julep"
 "One Bourbon, One scotch, & one Gin"  (John Lee Hooker)

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to:           gigs-109812177 at craigslist.org

Date: 2005-11-08, 1:29PM PST

We're back with a chance for all you GIN drinkers to taste a new
product and tell us how you like it. These taste tests take one hour
and pay $30.00 for your time and opinion. You MUST like and drink GIN
to qualify for this .

 Qualifacations:
 AGES 21-39
 Genders both male and female
 Must have consumed GIN in the last 4 weeks
 Must like Tanqueray Gin and or Bombay Sapphire Gin
 Like lime flavor beverages
 Enjoy drinking Gin either with tonic, cranberry juice
 straight up as a shot
 Be able to have a designated driver take them home
 (we will pay the driver $10.00 per taster)
 Want to get paid $30.00 to taste Gin with some other
 fun people in the Lloyd Center area.

  This tasting takes place on November 17th (Thursday) with 3 sessions
to choose from:
 6PM=====7:30PM========9PM
  To sign up call us at Cunningham Research at 503-287-7812 between 11AM
and 7PM
  The sign up takes about 6 minutes. Tell your buddies about this and
have some fun and make some money at the same time. If only work was
like that,huh