[Dixielandjazz] Re: Tuning guitar players

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Tue Nov 8 09:17:52 PST 2005

I prefer to seeplayers that don't use tuners, but that tuner to
instruments that cannot tune such as piano. Usually when I rehearse or
run a band I have everyone tune to the piano. If the piano is not
available then tuners are cool. I think it's best to be able to tune
your instrument without the use of a tuner. Internalization always works
best.

Mike