[Dixielandjazz] Fw: new email address

Don Gumpert dongumpert at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 20:06:27 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Cooke
To: dongumpert at cox.net
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 5:26 PM
Subject: new email address

      I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: sweetandlow78 at yahoo.com

Sandy.....

please forward this to the list, and anyone else we know, and send a copy back to me just so I can get everyone's email address. I discontinued all of my cox accounts, phone, email, and tv cable. My condo still doesn't have power or water or anything else, and the storm was over two months ago. There is still sheet rock and carpet to remove up in the loft bedroom and bath. At the rate things are going, I'll be lucky to get back into it by June. I'm not really sure I want to go back, and I may just sell it.

I have a new temporary and (almost) free email address, until I can set up a computer somewhere. amazingbass at msn.com.....just $19.95 per year; and another free one at Yahoo...sweetandlow78 at yahoo.com.

BTW, does anyone know the whereabouts of Clem Toca? Clem and I were in grade school together about 1939, in the school band. Clem was band director for ringling bros for years, and still conducts shrine and other circuses all over the country. He also did arranging out in Hollywood for some of the biggies for a while.

Anyway Clem had a new new house built in Bay St Louis about 2 years ago, only to have it destroyed by hurricane Katrina. He has not answered his old email ctmaestro at aol.com.

My own computer's hard drive has probably turned to stone by now, having drowned in the storm surge. I'll have to start collecting addresses again, so anyone who wants to be in my address book please send an email to me.

Also, I cannot contact Will Connelly in Ft Lauderdale since hurricane Wilma went through there, and I can't remember his email. I'm a little worried about him, as he's not in the best of health.

Pat

- Patrick Cooke