[Dixielandjazz] DJMLers on Cape Cod, MA?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 13:46:41 PST 2005

Hey Larry:

Opportunity Knocks ????

Look around and find a building and open a joint, get it Ballyhooed in
the local media and bring in the bands, they are the easiest part of
the project.

Cheers, & Good luck ,  it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it or
it just won't ever happen.   Probably a few thousand retired folks
sitting around the Cape thinking the same thing but nobody wants to get
up out of the rocking chair and answer the door.

If you had California Sunshine there I might think about it, :))   Naw
just kidding but do send me a Post card with pictures of the pretty
Trees.  :))   And Pretty girls too if yo find any.  :))

Tom Wiggins

Still havin' Fun in the Warm California Sun.