[Dixielandjazz] Boheme Ragtime Jazz @ Little Switzerland Nov 28th2005

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Nov 4 23:25:40 PST 2005

Artwoo at aol.com wrote:

 > For those of you who live in the SF Bay Area, please save Mon
> Nov. 28th from 6pm to 10pm on your calendar.
>
> The Bohem Ragtime Jazz band _http://www.bohemragtime.com/_
> (http://www.bohemragtime.com/)  under the  direction of Tamas Ittzes will
> make a special
> appearance at Little Switzerland  located near Sonoma, Ca
(snip)

The Bohem Ragtime Jazz band from Hungary, will also be performing in
Sacramento on
Wednesday Nov 23, 6:00 - 9:00 PM at Giovanni's Pizzeria, 5924 South Landpark
Dr..

Don't miss it.  I am sure there will be one heck of a crowd so get there
early.

Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.
Sacramento, CA
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.
Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

--Bob Ringwald