[Dixielandjazz] Hey Sacramento Bands Gig avail for you.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 16:15:07 PST 2005

Hey you guys up there how could this happen?   Paid gig employers
having to go post adds on the internet for bands.

Sounds like a perfect place for an OKOM band to me.  Somebody go get it
before they hire a Rapper.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Live music needed for restaurant entertainment

 email Reply to:           anon-108353621 at craigslist.org

Date: 2005-11-02, 9:26AM PST

Looking for a small group to play in a new casual dining restaurant in
Cameron Park. we are looking for one or several bands, duets, or trios
to play throughout the week every week. If you can fill in some weeks
or be there everyday we would love to hear from you. Jazz,
accoustic,...looking for something that is light hearted and pairs well
with amazing food in a casual settting.

 Please contact us at:

 redbudcafe at gmail.com

  and we will give you a phone number and address so that you can check
out the location.