[Dixielandjazz] Need some help with a Test

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 10:37:38 PST 2005

Hey we all know this is a great list, and I would like to take a few
minutes of your time and indulge you to help me conduct a test.   Not
selling anything won't cost you anything but a minute or two of time (
maybe more time if you hang around looking at it longer)     :))
SORRY GUYS THERE ARE NO NAKED LADIES ON IT.

Please in your spare time,  go to the following site and view my bands
electronic press kit, for as little or as long as you wish, I am
conducting a test to see how many visits it gets between now and
Monday,  so it is not urgent that you drop everything and do this
immediately.

There is a monitoring system on it that has a complication in how it
registers visitors and I am trying to find out which visits register
and which ones do not,  it does not tell me who visited nor does it
take anything from your computer don't worry, it is supposed to
register every time someone opens it  or views it from a browser.

So if you would all be so kind as to help I would greatly appreciate it.

just either click on this link which I hope is hot, or copy and paste
the address into your search engine browser and it should come up for
viewing.

Thanks guys,  no need to feel obligated to  respond on DJML  I will see
the results if it works and won't if it does not, its that simple.  If
for any reason it does not appear for you or work I would of course
like to know about it.  Otherwise just enjoy it or not. :))

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band

http://www.sonicbids.com/StGabrielscelestialbrassband