[Dixielandjazz] Hot Cruise Ship Gig Available

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 09:51:20 PST 2005

Just passing it on to anybody who qualifies and is interested:

Tom Wiggins

Contact:  Reply to:

 anon-108081076 at craigslist.org

Date: 2005-11-01, 8:33AM PST

We are looking for a duo to perform on a 5-star cruise ship
IMMEDIATELY.

  The duo performs in one of the main lounges/bars onboard. The duo is
surrounded by tables, a bar and a dance floor in a formal setting.
Performing music from the 50?s-today, your main responsibilities are to
draw your crowd in and maintain a party ambiance while still playing
special requests. Cruise ship experience is important, but we will also
consider hotel, party background. The contemporary duo consists of
vocals, sequences and instruments.

  If you are interested in this opportunity and able to leave ASAP,
please contact us. Thank you for your time and we look forward to
hearing from you.