[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 34, Issue 60

Bcf111 at aol.com Bcf111 at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 06:38:53 PST 2005

In a message dated 10/31/2005 12:01:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:

Can  anyone with the technical expertise in these matters advise me whether
or  not I can use the 9v, 300 mA (whatever that is) adapter on my 9v, 50 mA
(whatever that is) input on my keyboard?

Don't do it!

I'm sure that about 50 DJMLers will tell you that mA  means "milli-amps"
which is a measure of output - 300 into 50 don't go very  good....

Get the right one at Radio  Shack...

Best, Ben