[Dixielandjazz] barcelona and jazz

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue May 31 13:53:18 PDT 2005

A friend of mine is traveling to Barcelona Any jazz venue there please !
thanks
Luis

I actually just this moment arrived back home in Madrid from a 4 day trip to
Barcelona.  I'm afraid, however, that I have no idea of the jazz situation
there.  I go there quite often, but usually fly up and back in the same day.
This trip was different, but I was working in a tv station about 16 hrs a
day, and didn't try to squeeze any jazz in.  So, I'm afraid I can't be of
any help.

We've only once played there, and we were booked to play a private party at
the Hilton. There is not much love lost between the two cities!

Jim