[Dixielandjazz] Re: barcelona and jazz

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon May 30 14:43:57 PDT 2005

I didn't find any last time I was there, but I  was not looking too
hard (much too much else to do in that city!)

However, if you had  asked  about Madrid I or several others on the
list (especially Jim Kashishian) could probably tell you better news...

Dave Richoux

BTW, The California Repercussions will be doing a 7 city tour of Spain
and Portugal this July - including Barcelona and Madrid - should be Hot
Fun!