[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Mon May 30 21:04:34 PDT 2005

I couldn't make it to Sacramento until Sunday morning because of a wedding
reception Saturday night. The crowds looked a little thin on Sunday compared
to last year. But today I talked to a member of the Railroad museum who said
they had set a record on Sunday for riders on the steam train (over 1400
riders). So, he felt attendance was good.

Today we listened to several youth bands at the Delta Queen. We were sad to
hear that the fine group from Reedley, CA, the "Howlin' Coyote JB" is
disbanding tomorrow after attending the last 5 Jubilees.

Bruce Stangeland