[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers, May 25, Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon May 23 22:44:43 PDT 2005

Don't miss this special Jubilee warm-up session at Giovanni's Pizzeria this
Wednesday, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.  We, The Boondockers,  are going to have a
special treat  what with Bob Sakoi & "The flower of the musical world"
Gary Church, both on trumpet.

the rest of the Boondockers are back from our gig in San Diego.
Bill Gunter, washboard; Jim Maihack, trombone; Paul Edgerton, clarinet/sax;
Ralph Thompson, banjo; Darrell Fernandez, bass and moi on piano.

There is a rumor that some musicians who are in town for the Jubilee, might
be stopping by also.

Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.
Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

We also invite you to join us at our Jubilee sets, Friday and Sunday nights
at 10:00 PM, Pizza Tent, Cal EXPO.

For a nice article on The Boondockers, check out the front page of the
April, 2005 American Rag.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver,
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)