[Dixielandjazz] streaming audio recorder

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Sat May 21 19:31:53 PDT 2005

I highly recommend that you download an purchase Easy Hi-Q Recorder. It
is easy to use and it works great. You can get it here:

http://roemersoftware.com/

The difference between the free version and the paid version is the
recording time. On the free version you can record up to three minutes
at a time. On the paid version the recording time is unlimited. The paid
  version is $24.95 and it includes a lifetime of free upgrades. Plus
you can schedule recordings, split recordings in any time increment(in
minutes) and record in different formats like mp3(variable or constant
bitrate), OGG Orbis, WAV and WMA9 (Windows Media 9).

Mike

--
"The trouble with most musicians today is that they are copycats. Of
course you have to start out playing like someone else. You have a

"I'm the oldest bass player standin', I got shoes as old as you."
-Milt Hinton (1910-2000)

"I'm always making a comeback but nobody ever tells me where I've been."
-Billie Holiday (1915-1959)

"The boppers flat their fifths, we consume ours."
-Eddie Condon (1905-1973)