[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Goes To College

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 20:46:01 PDT 2005

on 5/20/05 5:19 PM, Charles Suhor at csuhor at zebra.net wrote:

> As I groaned through these awful responses, I wondered--am I blaming
> the victims? If I were the teacher, I'd think about making some changes
> in the program, maybe even a change of profession.--Charlie Suhor
>

> On May 20, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Steve barbone wrote:
>
>> These are quotes from students in a college jazz history class. (snip)

Charlie & List mates:

Just think, these types of answers occur during tests in just about any
course taught at any University world wide. Then these folks graduate,
become world leaders and screw up the world. Or, they become jazz literati
and screw up the music. :-) VBG.

Scary.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone