[Dixielandjazz] FW: Internet 'radio' new Dixieland programme broadcast

Brian Harvey pembroke.dock02 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 18 11:21:00 PDT 2005

The fifth programme in my Euroclubdejazz Traditional Jazz radio series is
now 'live' at this address -

http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/jazznet/channel6.htm

Included in the new one hour twenty eight minute long show are tracks by -
Mike Casimir's Paragon Brass Band,
Ken Colyer's Jazzmen, Vince Giordano's Nighthawks, TJ Johnson's Bourbon
Kick, John Petter's Jazz & Swing Band,
Razzmajazz with Tommy Loy, Milton Batiste with Kid Adam Olivier's La Vida
New Orleans Jazz Band, Mart
Rodger Manchester Jazz, Ken Colyer with John Petters New Orleans All Stars,
Jimmy Mazzy and Eli Newberger,
Gremoli & Friends, Willie Bunk Johnson, Jam Session in Connecticut with Fred
Vigorito and Big Bill Bissonnette,
The Antique Six, The Gambit Jazzmen with Chris Tyle, New Orleans Blues
Serenaders with Topsy Chapman and finally George Lewis and his New Orleans
Music.

For reasons of cost we have omitted the verbal introductions to the 18
tracks in
this edition but have included 'capsule' reviews of all the CDs from which
the tracks are taken. These are now available at this address -

http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/jazznet/channel6notes.doc

Footnote - I hope that you enjoy our new “Trad” programme and will tell your
friends about it.
Right now we’re busy preparing the next which will include tracks by Sidney
Bechet, Mart Rodger Manchester Jazz, Melissa Collard, Pam Pameijer, Sandy
Brown, Le Petit Jazzband, the Olympia and Eureka Brass Bands, Doc Evans,
Chris Barber and Graeme Bell’s Australian Jazz Band. Happy listening

PS - I'll eventually include tracks from
all the CDs that bands and labels have kindly sent me. Meanwhile I am
always looking for new sounds to include.......

Brian Harvey.