[Dixielandjazz] Wende Harston help finding guitar

Mike Johnson mike at washboards.com
Wed May 18 04:20:03 PDT 2005

Hi Everybody!!!!

Wende Harston of Queen City Jazz Band in Denver, Colorado is looking for
a "Les Paul clone guitar with double humbuckers.  It doesn't have to be
pretty but has to work well (all electric functioning)".  Wende did not
say how much she is willing to pay, but is looking for  "cheap price".

I am posting this for Wende.  Her computer is not working right now, so
she currently does not have e-mail access.

If anyone knows where Wende can find this particular kind of guitar, you
can call her at 720-289-3996 or e-mail the information to me and I will
pass it on to her.

Thanks!

Mike Johnson
Washboards International