[Dixielandjazz] trombone for sale

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue May 17 10:52:15 PDT 2005

I've got an Olds tenor trombone, circa 1973 (Super Olds model) for sale.  I
bought it a proper music store in California awhile back just to have a go
at a different brand for awhile.  However, I've found that the bore is too
small for my liking.

This horn is the perennial "little old lady owner who only drove it to the
corner shop" item.  It has its original laquer, and it is in excellent
condition.  The slide is very good, no dents whatsoever.  Apparently, it was
unused for most of its life.

I'll be going to Warsaw, Indiana at the end of June, and could bring it with
me if anyone is interested.  Just need to ship it on to your from Indiana
then.  Happy to sell it on for what it cost me.  (And, you won't hear that
kind of a statement often from an Armenian!)

Interested buyers can contact me off list at jim at kashprod.com

Jim Kashishian