[Dixielandjazz] Question re "Stage Business"

Henry Mason hcmsjo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:18:39 PDT 2005

Listmates,

While none of us run funny hat bands, from time to time some "stage
business" or gags of one sort or another find their way into
performances to add a visual dimension or sometimes just because they
are funny.     I would appreciate it if some of you veterans would
describe such for some of us neophytes.   I know you guys have
invented some pretty interesting and funny ideas and I for one would
love to know some of the better ones.

We are a long way from doing festivals so you are not likely to see
any of your tricks played back at you any time soon,

Thanks,

Henry