[Dixielandjazz] Levinson re-creates BG at Carnegie Hall

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 12:45:43 PDT 2005

Hey all you BG fans in the NYC area. Go see this show. (See note from Dan
below)

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Just a quick reminder to you all - I don't like to be a nuisance - that this
Tuesday I will be re-creating Benny Goodman's 1938 Carnegie Hall jazz
concert - not at Carnegie Hall (yet), but at the Supper Club in Manhattan.
Details are below.

I will be accompanied by Stan Rubin's outstanding swing orchestra, featuring
Herb Gardner <http://www.herb-gardner.com/> on piano, Molly Ryan on vocals,
and a dozen other stellar instrumentalists.

For those of you who didn't make it to Germany last month (most of you, come
to think of it), this is a special show just for you, right here on your
side of the Atlantic.  Hope you can make it.

Dan Levinson
www.danlevinson.com <http://www.danlevinson.com>

*
TUESDAY, MAY 17
8:00 p.m.
Dan Levinson and the Stan Rubin Orchestra
present Highlights from Benny Goodman¹s 1938 Carnegie Hall Jazz Concert
The Supper Club
240 West 47th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.)
Manhattan
Reservations (212) 921-1940
www.thesupperclub.com