[Dixielandjazz] Re: Long URL: Photo of our clarinet/violin duo

l.swain at comcast.net l.swain at comcast.net
Tue May 10 14:52:58 PDT 2005

Oh, those long URLs!  How often have you been unable to copy one
correctly into your browser address field?

There is a simple, free solution.  Instead of pasting the long
address into an email message, instead go to www.tinyurl.com and
paste it there.  In a second or so you'll get a TINY URL that takes
you to the same place as the long one.

I got

http://tinyurl.com/8j625

and there's Jonathan on the fiddle and some old dude playing the
clarinet.

Try it!

Larry Swain

On 10 May 2005 at 19:00, dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com wrote:

> Here is the URL to the photo that Steve mentions. Make sure you get the whole
> address in your web browser including the final "=". Poor Steve is partially
> hidden by the anti-copying text, but it's a good picture of
Jonathan.

http://photos.allaroundphilly.com/details.asp?imgID=129088_ArtsCraf
t41.jpg&Newspaper=Daily%20Local&ID=1671&Pub=Daily%20Local&Category=
All%20Categories&DateRange=Last7Days&Keyword=&Photographer=

> Cheers
>
> Bob Smith

Laurence Swain
l.swain at comcast.net