[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong's Dixieland Jazz Classics for Cornet

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sat May 7 07:30:17 PDT 2005

of the music notation in this book I have added a scan of one of the
tunes, "Bucktown Blues", to the listing to help musicians understand
just what type of notation it is.  I hope this helps.

Here is the link to it again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7321083676

Best regards,

Roger Wade