[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong's Dixieland Jazz Classics for Cornet

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri May 6 17:04:29 PDT 2005

Attention Trumpet and Cornet Players:

I have listed on ebay a music book that I think is quite hard to find
and may be of interest to DJMLer's.

It is "Louis Armstrong's Dixieland Jazz Classics for Cornet", published
by Melrose Music Corp., copyright 1951.

This book of sheet music for cornet contains 44 tunes (definitely OKOM!)
on 38 pages.

The listing page includes a scan of the table of contents.

I know that this is a commercial message but I think it may be of
interest to some cornetists and trumpet players on the list.  Forgive me
if I am mistaken.

Here is a link to it:
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7321083676

Best regards,