[Dixielandjazz] Re: Actors faking playing

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed May 4 15:53:03 PDT 2005

My friend Christophe Davot, an excellent guitar/banjo man and singer
(Becky Kilgore wants me to arrange a duet with him), was hired as an
extra for one of Woody Allen's films done in Paris.  For the life of me,
I don't recall which one.  Maybe "Everyone Sings I Love You."  You can
see Christophe twice both times PRETENDING to play the banjo.  He said
they could have hired anyone, but the wanted a real string man to make
the fake believable.

Gary

Gary Kiser
www.sacapulses.com