[Dixielandjazz] Chords On Coney Island Washboard

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 12:02:08 PDT 2005

Hi Bob,

Regarding the chords in the 25th and 26th measures of the chorus to Coney
Island Washboard, the Firehouse Jazz Band fake book (which is a pretty good
source) shows the chords would be Db D dim.

Actually the Firehouse fake book has it in Bb, but transposing to Ab makes
the 26th measure D dim.

Anyone else find anything different?

Cheers,

Bill "Thimbles" Gunter