[Dixielandjazz] Interesting "Limehouse Blues"

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon May 2 14:10:22 PDT 2005

Hi all,

While going through the tuba list that Dan compiled I ended up at this
website:
http://timlaughlin.com/music.htm#Order  and started checking some
sample songs.
Tim is a rather diverse clarinet player/band leader - some fine New
Orleans stuff here!

His version of Limehouse Blues on his GTJ "Blue Orleans" can be fully
listened to in RealAudio and it is quite nice...

(I have not checked everything else out yet - too bad he only takes
PayPal for on-line orders.)

Dave Richoux