[Dixielandjazz] Summit Jazz webcast cancellation

Ed Danielson mcvouty78 at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 10:45:59 PDT 2005

“Snogpitch” posted:

>>:(
>>
>>Here's what it says on the webpage:
>>
>>Unfortunately, tonight's live webcast has been cancelled due to technical
>>issues beyond our control.  We sincerely apologize, and hope that you will
>>tune in to the next series of concerts starting in the fall of 2005. Thank
>>you for your support.
>>
>>Snogpitch

The  :(  emoticon doesn’t begin to describe our disapointment.  Our web
provider had to shut all of his servers down because of a virus attack.

The concert was great, and the good news is that it was recorded.  No
details yet about how (or even whether) it will be distributed, but we’re
all crossing our fingers.

Ed Danielson