[Dixielandjazz] Re(2): Paramount JB

Dick Miller Dick_Miller at pmug.org
Mon May 2 09:26:54 PDT 2005

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com writes:
>Thank you Dick...I have seen Jimmy Mazzy's website & agree with you that
>he's
>terrific.   I went to the Port Angeles festival too and heard lots of
>Paramount sets.   They are outstanding!    And wasn't that an absolutely
>wonderful
>festifal?!
>
>Karen
>Pacifica, CA

Great festival! I've been to quite a few, both as an attendee, and as a
performer, and I've got to say that this was one of the most well done
I've ever experienced, from the point of view of attendees, performers, CD
collectors, and just about every other way I can imagine. The people of
Port Angeles certainly know how to attract friendly volunteers, and the
entire community seemed to care about festival attendees. I wore my badge
the whole weekend, and it caused any number of conversations to start
among the merchants and folks in the community.

--Dick Miller