[Dixielandjazz] Early Dixieland Tuba Solos CD

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun May 1 23:18:21 PDT 2005

Dan,

Don't forget the really tasty solo on the Firehouse 5 + 2 recording of
Fidgety Feet.  Might have been Don Kinch or George Brunz.

Also, Rich Madison on Mississippi Mud with the Bob Scoby Frisco JB.  This
recording also had our late Listmate Jim Beebe on trombone.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA