[Dixielandjazz] Paramount Jazz Band & Other New England- website?

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sun May 1 18:29:07 PDT 2005

Thanks for the correction, Ron. I left MA quite a while ago.
and I read the first web page about the Paramount a bit too fast I guess.
It led me to believe it was an earlier band

Then I found their actual web site (for the current band - if there's a difference)
Yes,one of the pages said that Ray was the original drummer for the
Black Eagles. I've heard Ray when he played with Bob Connors
and used to listen to him religiously on the radio, but have not heard
any of the bands he's led himself.
Craig