[Dixielandjazz] Super Special Gig - Once in a lifetime!

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 09:35:37 PST 2005

TOMORROW - Friday, March 18 - VERY VERY SPECIAL GIG!!!!
6 pm - 10  pm
Brad Pregeant & Friends
Crowne Plaza Hotel
MADISON-EAST  TOWNE
4402 E. Washington Ave.
MADISON, WI 53704
608-244-4703

After 14 continuous years of this gig (Fridays at the Crowne Plaza),  this
will be the very last night.

Brad is originally from New Orleans. Ellis Marsaillis was his teacher. You
won't find a better pianist in Wisconsin, or many other places for that matter.
 I'll be on Drums, Kim Cusak will be on Clarinet and Jim Meihak (sp?) will be
on  guitar, Gene Allen on tuba, Jerry Martin, etc.

Top name musicians from all over the midwest will be joining us for  this
evening. I have been told that Rev. Townsend and Bill Evans plan on being  there.

Folks, it just doesn't get any better than this. Great food too!

Don't miss this very last chance to catch these fine musicians at this
location, or maybe ever!

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargent.com