[Dixielandjazz] Slide trombones

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Mon Mar 21 13:23:31 PST 2005

Paul -- A very good dissertation on the acoustics of brass instruments -- in
fact all tubular wind instruments.   Very profound.    But in the case of
the trombone, you  --  obviously accidentally, spelled CONICAL wrong.    The
correct spelling is COMICAL.

Nobody's perfect

Signed, with great admiration

Bob Newman