[Dixielandjazz] Jazz & Poetry & OKOM

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Fri Mar 18 21:27:01 PST 2005

Dear Charles,
Thank you--I have the book but was too lazy to use it and relied on my too
often faulty memory! I should have added that Sascha Feinstein is the author
of "Jazz Poetry: From the 1920s to the Present", and  co-author, with Yusef
Komunyakaa, of  "The Jazz Poetry Anthology", and "The Second Set: The Jazz
Poetry Anthology, Volume 2".  I could not have remembered the name of her
co-author and would therefore have turned to their books for confirmation.
No doubt I would have noted Feinstein's correct name too. I think I have it
all OK this time, but...! With regards.
Fred