[Dixielandjazz] Jazz & Poetry & OKOM

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Fri Mar 18 10:15:43 PST 2005

> Fred Spencer wrote:
> Sascha Fein's ''Bibliographic Guide to Jazz Poetry'"is a good starting
> point for more information on this topic  John Betjeman is certainly
> worth a few moments of anyone's time. Regards.

The book is by Sascha Feinstein, who is also the editor of a fine
little magazine, "Brilliant Corners: A Journal of Jazz & Literature"
($12 a year, Lycoming College, Williamsport, PA 17701). The poems are
all about jazz but I don't know of a book that provides a much-needed
discography of jazz/poetry collaborations.

Charlie Suhor