[Dixielandjazz] Re: the lighter side of PC

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Mar 18 19:59:50 PST 2005

I was not talking about MY show - but the overall KFJC audience ;-) We
have many thousands of albums, singles and CDs in our library
(collected over 45 years) and some of the most unusual music available
in the world! (BTW, it will soon be possible for you all to search our
library database - I will post the URL when it is published. Lots of
old jazz recordings!)

Copies of Shatner's early record "Transformed Man" are demanding big
bucks on the collector's market  - $10 and up! The market is a bit soft
because it was re-issued on CD recently...

I bought my LP version for $5 about 10 years ago - not as an investment
;-)

As for Shatner at Burning Man - with 30K people there he will just be
another dusty individual as far as I care...

Dave Richoux