[Dixielandjazz] Re: the lighter side of PC

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 17:50:37 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/18/05 5:39:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tubaman at batnet.com writes:

> Hey! - Shatner has always been a hot request at KFJC - he is featured
> on a CD collection called "Golden Throats" and his unique renditions of
> popular songs are beyond reproach! ( I actually own several of his
> recordings.)
>
> But did you go out and Buy them with your own money  ??  :))

I hear he is Headlining at Burning Man this year ??

Requests for William Shatner?? I don't doubt it but am still ROTFLMAO just
thinking about it.  He must be paying the Treckies to call into the stations and
request him. :))

I did a Gaaaawwwk when I heard his first Priceline .com commercial.
Is that an indication of the musical sophistication of your audience Dave ?
wow I thought you played OKOM  :))

Cheers,

Tom (Wretch)  Wiggins

Now if he had recorded them under the name Denny Crane I would respect them
as genuine musical talent, :))