[Dixielandjazz] Stanley's Washboard Kings - Tapes

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 14 07:37:41 PST 2005

It would be nice to hear at least a sample of their music.  Any chance of
getting an mp3 online somewhere for us to take a listen to their stylings of
music?  Do they have a website?  A google search seems to list 150 hits,
that all seem to be restaurant reviews.

Also, what format of tape are we referring, reel to reel? Cassette? Video?
Digital?

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net