[Dixielandjazz] F2F at Jazz in the Olympics Festival?

Gene & Betty Lynch bettylynch at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 16:48:51 PST 2005

In Victoria. we'll be staying at the Harbour Towers headquarters;  in Port Angeles, at the Portside Inn - out a ways, but near the Eagles venue.  We haven't yet decided whether to take the Coho ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria, or the Washington State ferry from Anacortes to Sydney - one trip/day, 7:30 AM.

Setting up a F2F is pretty easy: Set a time that doesn't interfere with the performance schedule (e.g. Sat. 10AM), find a central public space, or ask the director to assign an unused performance space, identify a nearby bar and food source, and let the rest of us know, preferably a week in advance.

We will be wearing DJML buttons (if we remember), are of average height and weight (for our age), he has white hair and a white goatee, she has red hair (don't ask), and we dance, mostly to slower ones.  Hope to meet y'all there.

Gene & Betty Lynch
Redondo Beach, CA