[Dixielandjazz] Re: Ted Des Plantes eMail -- Reply!

Jazzadvocate (Ron Gable) jazzadvocate at kbcom.net
Mon Mar 7 14:51:19 PST 2005

Why didn't you ask me?  Ted plays with Dave Greer's Classic Jazz Stompers
every Wednesday night in the Stars Lounge of the Crowne Plaza Hotel in
Dayton, Ohio.  This is right across the street from my office.

E-mail: TedZdP88 at Yahoo.com
Phone: (513) 731-8776

Thanks for supporting jazz,

Ronald L Gable