[Dixielandjazz] Ted Des Plantes eMail

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Mar 7 14:01:40 PST 2005

Anyone out there have an eMail address for Ted Des Plantes?

I wanna see whether he has published sheet music for Chris Smith's
"Roamin'" (no, Audrey doesn't have it, nor the LoC, nor a bunch of other
places)

If Ted hasn't bopped on into the 21st century, I'll be happy to have his
phone number.

Since I want to include it in "DixFB Vol. 2", I need a definitive source;
unfortunately neither the Henry Red Allen record nor Ted Des Plantes CD
play it straight enough to be certain of the melody. Shoot, it might even
have a verse...

Thanks.