[Dixielandjazz] Ragtime Composers Index has disappeared

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Sat Mar 5 07:33:53 PST 2005

Was that the same as the one started by Paul F. "Doc" Wilson? I have
that one saved. It has over 11,000 titles with composers and
availability of midi files. The explanatory introduction is in Word
format (66KB). The compendium itself is in Excel format (1.7MB). I can't
include attachments here, but if you would like them I will send them to
your email address.
Cheers,
Arnie