[Dixielandjazz] Ragtime Composers Index has disappeared

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 4 23:48:56 PST 2005

There used to be a real good resource for tunes and their
composers, and in a few cases some midi files.
It was called the
"Ragtime Composers Index"
and there also was a corresponding "Ragtime Title Index"
It was hosted on geocities.com

 I just got a reference to it in a search I did,
but it is no longer there. The cached page  still exists for
the letters "DEF" is in there dated Feb 2 2005 so it hasnt been
gone long.

DOes anyone know who owned this valuable resource?
Did anyone ever download the whole set of pages?

This reminds that I need to do just that if I find something useful
as these things are always disappearing.

Regards
Craig Johnson