[Dixielandjazz] You think OKOM has a problem?

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 20:29:06 PST 2005

Queen Doesn't Recognize Famous Guitarists
LONDON (AP) -- Queen Elizabeth II met four of Britain's most famous
guitarists Tuesday, asking them: "And what do you do?" Queen's Brian May, Jimmy Page of
Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck were all guests at a Buckingham
Palace party to honor the British music industry.

I dare say mate where the Bloody Hell has she been For Forty odd years locked
up in a bloody castle?

I would venture to say she is however  a member of the Buckingham Palace
Dixieland Preservation Jazz Society.  :))

What does she do with the 24 hours a day? Surely nobody can knit for that
long without at least turning on the Tele.

Perhaps our astute listmates Pat Ladd and John Farrell could explain this
tragedy to us Yanks.  For God's sake does she know who the Beatles and the
Rolling Stones are?
Or has someone convinced her that they are nasty little bugs and things you
get in your kidneys.  :))   What does that do to Paul McCartney's Knighthood.
Or for that matter Elton John.  Or does she make a habit of Knighting whoever
they trot in front of her. :))

These folks probably represent the Gross National Product of England for
God's sake,  along with Sexless Records/Airlines  (Virgin)     :))

Does that mean that Virgin Airlines has no Mile High Club of frequent
flyers??

This ought to get a thread started.  :))

Tom "Trouble maker" Wiggins