[Dixielandjazz] OKOM on the internet

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 19:20:28 PST 2005

Thanks Charlie,

We should all write to him and encourage him in his work for certain, every
voice should be heard and we need every voice we can get.

Unfortunately when he gets that Ph.D. it will probably only get him a job
with the Boston Globe as a music critic.  :))

Perhaps if you could persuade him to join this list we could train him to be
a reviewer instead of a much hated critic.  He could learn more from folks on
this list than he will in musicology classes.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins