[Dixielandjazz] Astute observation of reality

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 14:25:10 PST 2005

Yes, that can be a bit annoying, but it's all part of getting popular for
musicians, just think how many folks they passed those photos around to and how
many times a year they take them out and look at them and remember the good
time they had and the music and the band.  :))

By the way Larry and those around the St. Louis Area,

Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band is the Featured Artist on WCH Radio out
of St. Louis for the month of March.  You can check them out at:
www.wchradio.com
www.thewave.i8.com
www.nextstep.5u.com

New Orleans at:  IradioLa91.7FM
Laginiappbroadcastingnetwork in New Orleans
Dave Robinson's  French Quarter show at XM70 6-9 on Fridays

Fearlessradio in Chicago

We are also being featured in Michigan on FlagAss Radio out of Frankenmuth.
www.FlagAssRadio.com   I will be doing a live on air interview with them on
March 24 at about 8:00 p.m.

down in Austin, Texas you can catch some of our tunes on:
http://thefeveredbrainofradiomike.com

In Australia you can catch five of our songs on the top 20 Jazz playlist at:
www.ISONLiveRadio.com
 International Network   "Cool Cats Jazz hour"
Radio Cairns Fm89.1  Australia
Bay FM  Radio Australia

In the UK
Brian Healey at Music maker UK is playing us.
www.Passionfmuk.com

I am compiling a list with call letters of all the stations which I will post
shortly.

We are getting a lot of air play for OKOM in places you would never think of,
If you send them the CDs and they are good music they will play them folks.
And you can soon start to sell some too and get em off the garage shelf or out
of the closet.
If we don't shamelessly promote OKOM who the Hell will???

Our list of stations playing St. Gabriel's CDs includes already:

The UK        At least three stations
Australia      About six stations so far:
New Zealand
Alaska
Texas,         Austin and El Paso
Florida         Miami Beach, Sunrise
Missouri
Ohio            Zonetainment radio
Louisiana      At least three programs
Chicago        Two programs that I know of
Japan           Chiba, Kamagawa,
Italy
Taiwan
Germany       at least three stations.
California       Santa Cruz, Redway, Chico, Santa Monica, Sacramento, Covina,
Los Angeles,

And I have not included the stations or programs from my friends on the DJML
who requested CDs for their shows, Thanks to all of you for your efforts.  I
would appreciate it if you guys would email me with your station and or program
information so I can include it in my dossier.

These programs have all requested us to send the CDs folks, they will play
yours as well but you have to approach them they will never find you.  Last week
some member of the list asked me what my day gig was?  :)) I told them it was
booking my night and day gigs for my band and other full time working bands.

I will shortly be sending out CDs to about five hundred other stations,
anybody on the list serious about promotion contact me off list if you would like
to find out how to be a part of it.   This is how you generate Good Paying gigs
folks.  Self Promotion.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins