[Dixielandjazz] May 29 - Sac Jazz Festival

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Mar 2 11:28:29 PST 2005

Regarding the 32nd annual Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, May 27-30, 2005.
 Rebecca rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net writes:

> Jim and I have made our reservations and plan to attend this year if the
> "good Lord is willin' and the creek don't rise!"  We will be those in
> attendance looking for the TRAD bands...

To all DJML members attending the Jubilee this year, remember to get in on
Thursday May 26, or early enough on Friday May 27, to attend the annual DJML
get together (Bloody Mary Party), 10:00 - 11:00 AM.

While the location has not yet been set, it will probably be at the same
place as in past years, aboard the Delta King riverboat which is
permanently moored at Old Sacramento.

 Each year this is the largest get together of DJML members.  Don't miss it.

--Bob Ringwald
Placerville, CA USA
Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)