[Dixielandjazz] Joke. Not OKOM

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 2 04:26:41 PST 2005

"No Longer a San Franciscan" >

Bill, by a small semantic leap your signature made me think of San
Franciscan Friars. From there t`was but another small step to recall the
joke...

A visitor to a monastery came across two friars cooking fish and chips.
"Ha" he said to the first man " I suppose you are the frier"
"Not so" replied the man, a merry wight "I am the chip monk"

Drum roll, cymbal crash....

I don`t wish to know that. Kindly leave the stage immediately....

Cheers

Pat